On the Discover tab you can browse a curated directory of brands in the Passionfroot Partner Network that have opted in to being discovered by creators exclusively on Passionfroot! We have release a first small subset of brands, but will be dropping 1,000s of brands over the weeks and months to come 💰
How it works
Once in the Discover tab, you can see all the partners that are currently open to collaborate. Simply:
- Visit the website of the brands you are interested in and evaluate if you think they’d benefit from your audience
- If you feel it’s a match, click Connect on that company card
- Voila! A direct chat with the sponsor opens upon which you can pitch yourself
- Send the sponsor a proposal and manage the entire collaboration and Payment in Passionfroot! 🍊
Each week you are allotted 5 Connects for free to ensure that both Creators and Partners pursue relevant collaborations. So check back every week for more opportunities!
On Discover you can now track which partners are available to connect. The connected tab helps you see which brands you have already connected with.
How to pitch yourself and reach out successfully
Leveraging our Discover feature allows you to be proactive and take control over your earnings and choose the dream companies that you want to work with.
Here are 5 tips on how to use Discover to land successful sponsorships:
1. Understand what the company does and who they want to reach 💡
Head to Discover and identify brands that could be a great fit. Review the company's website and try to understand what they do and who they want to reach.
2. Reach out to the right partners in your industry 🤝
Reach out to companies that will resonate with your audience and illustrate to the companies how you will reach the right buyers / their target group.
For example a company like Munch, an AI-powered video editing platform, would be most interested if you got an audience of marketers or creators.
3. Send a personalized message 💬 A good outreach message shows your value in a short and clear pitch. Here's an example that you can use as a template:"Hi Monica,My name is Jen. I found you on the Passionfroot Discover tab and checked your website - love your video editing tool for marketers! I run the newsletter Frootful Creator and can help you reach a more engaged audience among our 50,000 subscribers and 10,000 Twitter followers. Our audience are mostly marketers and creators and would be definitely interested in the product! We've ran successful similar sponsorships in the past with Riverside and Storyblocks.I'd love to see if there's an opportunity to collaborate. We offer various sponsorship options - you can check them out on my Passionfroot page. Best, Jen" 4. ️ Send a proposal to close the deal 🎁 Marketers may have the money, but they don’t always have the time. By using Passionfroot’s Proposal feature, you can tie the knot on your current conversations in a professional way that easily converts. Simply ask the company to book through your Passionfroot page or stay in the chat and head to Action > Send a Proposal. 5. Follow-up and keep the partners in the loop 📣 Once the sponsorship is confirmed, the partner will receive a payment link and a form to upload their creative assets. Keep them in the loop and follow up when you've actually published their ad and once again when you have results of the campaign.
Read more about outreach in our blog article.
Add link here
Add link here
© Passionfroot GmbH.